Tuesday 13 March 2012

Brag Monday (on Tuesday) Graphics Fairy

I made this shopping tote from Calico and included an image from graphicsfairy.blogspot.com. One of my favourite sites for fab. free images.
I Have used vintage cotton lace and a self made ruffle and rose out of the spare calico and added a pearl button to the rose centre. You can dress up cheap plain bags if you don't want to make this bag from scratch, I think they sell them in Wallmart or Asda, or Hobby Craft if you're in the UK. 
 I got this idea from a lovely blog on pinterest here so not taking any credit for this myself.  Hop on over to look at her fabulous creations. Many thanks to her for sharing her ideas.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Vee - who wouldn't want to carry that lovely bag around! Need my address - LOL!

    ReplyDelete

I thank you all and do appreciate your valuable comments Hugs Vee x