Tuesday 3 April 2012

Little Girls Chest of drawers card


Hello again.... I made this cute little "chest of drawers" for my granddaughter's 3rd birthday.
She loves her cats so I added a cute little cut-out that sits just inside the top drawer. A cheeky li'l mouse is "jumping"  up and down on the bottom of the drawers, looking like she is tormenting the ginger cat, Lol! These are so easy to make and decorate for any occasion.
 I think I will make a grown up version the next time. 
To get the illusion of legs, (as I dont possess spellbinders or any other cutting gadgets) I first punched out an opening at the bottom with a scallop square punch then took off the scallops at the top with my craft knife, but left the ones on the side.

Bye for now, I am off to continue with my Book project which I will post when its ready.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you all and do appreciate your valuable comments Hugs Vee x