Thursday 10 May 2012

Wedding Package


I was asked to make a wedding package for a friends daughter last year. She wanted something a little different from the plain cards etc. I had made these envelope cards before and she loved the idea.
Made in Ivory hammer card and using the Martha Stewart lace edge punch I put this along the edge of the envelope and then decorated with Ivory flowers and some of my favourite seam binding ribbon. The large one was for the daytime invite and held all the information on 4 parchment cards.
The smaller version was the evening invite, and the little card is the place card for the guests.
 
This is the Wedding post box I made for her reception to keep all the guest's cards and monetry gifts safe and sound. Afterwards she can use it as a lovely keepsake box for her wedding memories. If you look closely at the top of the box you can just make out a little "peg bride & groom" standing holding each other close. I added this for a bit of fun, but this is not my idea.... I got it from Pinterest !!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you all and do appreciate your valuable comments Hugs Vee x