Friday 24 January 2014

Valentine

Two little gifts all read ready for Valentine's
The first is a shadow box picture with French letter background with the red word LOVE imprinted on top. 
Next is a little padded heart door hanging with an image from Graphics Fairy printed directly on to the fabric. Then a small wooden heart tag tied up with jute string.
I have been so long away from my blog I feel I have been neglecting things so bad....to tell the truth I had been so busy on the run up to Christmas and then spent 6 weeks with our daughter and hubby and little granddaughter  in Virginia to be there for the birth of their little bundle of joy "Jaxen Jarad" who arrived 30mins before we reached the hospital just in time for a few cuddles. Oh he is soooo sweet and the family is now complete............nope no more grandchildren from those two lol! 
Then on our return I have been working on some goodies for the next event which will be Valentine's and then for us in the UK Mothers day in March.
Hope you like my little bitty things.
Bye for now.
Hugs Vee xxxx
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you all and do appreciate your valuable comments Hugs Vee x