Monday 21 November 2011

CR84FN#43 - Christmas Wreath.






My Christmas card for the latest Colour Challenge. The Wreath is an image from Graphics Fairy as is the background music paper. There are 3 colours of this wreath to choose from, this one is brown. I have used foam pads to make the wreath pop out but not too clear on the picture. I used a tan linen texture for the main background paper and the green and brown ribbon from my stash of seam binding. My buttons are a mix of dark tan wood and pearl. Sorry if my photo is not too clear!


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Vee! That wreath is gorgeous! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous wreath! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Vee! Wonderful wreath! Thanks for joining us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vee, LOVE the wreath with the music background and REALLY love how you did the bow! FAB card! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete

I thank you all and do appreciate your valuable comments Hugs Vee x