Tuesday 3 September 2013

Re-purpose jam jar.

 
Hello again, this is not my usual post but thought I would just pop by to let you see
my little salad dressing jar.
I cleaned out a little jam jar, sterilised it, then painted the lid with blackboard paint and now I have a useful little shaker to mix my dressings in for my salads etc.
Ok.. I know, I know its not a new idea but I just love it when I can repurpose things that would normally be thrown out and sometimes we need a little reminder .....sorry the pic is a tad blurred, I can assure you sobriety prevailed haha!

Here is the recipe for the dressing I used, it comes from

The Hairy Dieters: How to Love Food and Lose Weight

One Tablespoon Red Wine Vinegar
1/2 crushed garlic clove
1/4 Teaspoon Dijon Mustard
1 Teaspoon Castor Sugar
Pinch of flaked sea salt and a couple of twists of black pepper.
Add 1 tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil

They say to mix with a whisk but no time to fiddle....
off you go and shake the jar ( lid on first) hehe!
Enjoy

Hugs Vee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you all and do appreciate your valuable comments Hugs Vee x