Sunday 16 October 2011

Cardboard Challenge Vintage Container

 Cardboard Challenge I  began with these two empty rolls, one smaller than the other so I could use one for a lid.

I then covered the large roll with vintage ad. papers for ladies dresses, keeping in the sewing theme.

 

 Some lace and buttons etc added to the lid of the container.

 I can now pack it full of usefull things to give to someone special As you can see I cut down the smaller roll to make the lid and decorated with a large pin and various beads.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, this is beautiful, I love how you used one smaller than the other to fit inside as the cover. Great job with the cardboard challenge and thanks for joining us at Blogger's Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Vee! Wonderful way to alter those cardboard containers! Thanks for playing along with us at the Bloggers Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool container! Great use of the cardboard for the Bloggers Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty project and so practical too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow- cool container- love the idea of the larger one and the lid. Beautiful papers and ribbons!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh, this is gorgeous, something I will definitely be trying myself. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I thank you all and do appreciate your valuable comments Hugs Vee x