Thursday 9 May 2013

Golden Wedding Book Card

 Front and back cover of this little Book Card made for a 50th Wedding anniversary. I covered some heavy card with my vintage music sheet paper and then applied the printed tissue paper on top of this and varnished it to made it durable.
I have used an old clock image as the focal point of the front cover and made some pointers and fixed these to the clock with a pearl brad..  I added a little tag saying "simple moments make great Memories" at the bottom and then sprayed this with Cosmic Shimmer in Bronze Blush to give it some age. Then as you can see I have added some swirls and flower embellishment's and also a little hat pin.

Inside the book I have added three aged pages, one with a letter print, the middle one is a blank page so my customer can ad her own greeting and the top page as you can see has the verse and a little Cherub with two wedding rings image on the opposite page.
 

This is the little box I have made to put the card into. I have kept the theme the same as the card on the top of the box.
Hugs Vee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you all and do appreciate your valuable comments Hugs Vee x