Friday 24 February 2012

Re-cycled CD Clock


I had in mind to make some use of all the wasted CD's my DLH had in his waste bin. As ever I hate to throw good things away! So popped onto Pinterest and lo and behold found the very thing.
The image cames from  Here
 Pop over and see her lovely blog.

Not so handsome beginnings!
I will be making a few of these to raffle off at a charity event we are holding in late March in aid of the Motor Neurone Society. One of our lovely friends died last year, after suffering for 3 yrs. The awfull thing with this desease is the brain is not affected, while the body slowly closes down.  No-one should have to suffer and illness like this.
RIP Sylvia

Many thanks for the lovely images from the above mentioned blog. Hugs Vee xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you all and do appreciate your valuable comments Hugs Vee x