Friday 14 September 2012

Shabby Chic makeover


Finding this poor worn out, battered, unloved old towel rail hiding in the backroom of a charity shop the other day, I just could not resist buying the pieces and taking them home to assemble and to at least have a go and try to give it a new lease of life......
 
 
Here it is... nothing feels nicer than a happy outcome. After a quick sanding down, I gave it a couple of coats of "off white" paint and distressed it somewhat to give it a Shabby Chic makeover . I will use this to hang my props for the craft fairs coming up soon.
 
Nice to have it around to hang guest towels on when needed. Ahh! don't you just love it when a plan comes together.
Hugs Vee x


No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you all and do appreciate your valuable comments Hugs Vee x