Saturday 2 February 2013

Baby Shoes Shadow Box

To welcome our 1st  Great Granchild Harrison into the world, I made this little shadow box picture for his bedroom.
 
I had pink ones and blue ones made at the ready as Debra did'nt want to know what she was having, much to our frustration...lol! All I had to do was write on his name, time of birth, weight,
 (9lb 7oz,) and date. 31st Jan. 2013
I wanted something that could go onto his nursery wall instead of into a keepsake box.
Thank you Debra & Jamie and thank you also for naming him after our surname, such a lovely gesture.
Thanks also goes to www.ar.blox.pl for the inspiration for the little shoes. Hop over to her fabulous blog. She is amazing...  Hugs Vee x


No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you all and do appreciate your valuable comments Hugs Vee x