Wednesday 13 February 2013

Faux Book. 60th Birthday Keepsake Card

 A special Keepsake Birthday Card.
Reaching the 60th birthday is special, so had to make this for a friend. I had all these lovely papers in my stash left over from another project.  I printed off an image of a vintage clock face, glued it onto thick card, then cut it out and popped it onto the front, stamped a butterfly in brown ink and then embelished with tiny flowers and the sentiment.
I love these little (book) cards, they are so versatile and inside you can even put a little gift if needed....
 
 
I didn't ... I just added  a little verse and then put it onto a card, raised it onto foam mounts making it pop out. Then I decorated it with a flower spray and a tiny butterfly. Not too fussy! Sometimes I think less is more.
 
Hope she likes it... Hugs Vee x  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you all and do appreciate your valuable comments Hugs Vee x