Wednesday 6 March 2013

School Scrapbook Page

After the 2012 Olympics, my granddaughter's school decided to have the students try their hand (literally) at Volleyball.

I decided, after receiving the newspaper cutting, the background should be old newspaper print. After a long and exhausting search, I discovered this wonderful blog and lo and behold, she had the lovely freebie I have used on my page. "Thank you Inka for that."

 I copied and pasted the article onto an A4 page and added logo's, pics etc to fill up the empty parts to give it more interest. I also added the 3D Union flag and photo to the bottom to give some dimension.  These pages are A3 so are quite large to fill, however I think this looks fine now.
Bye for now.
Hugs Vee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank you all and do appreciate your valuable comments Hugs Vee x